The HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One is an innovative home office printer that works to fulfil your requirements without putting much effort. This HP wireless printer is quite smaller so it can set at small space. Such a printing machine can help you to skip the steps in repetitive tasks by the use of Smart Tasks, the effortless way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone. With the HP Smart app, you can access your printer and scanner, monitor ink levels, and can easily print, copy, and scan.
No matter how you choose to connect to your all-in-one printer, you can be assured for quality prints. It is basically design to save your time, will give you freedom to work from anywhere, and also it will never run out of ink. But for accessing this printer hassle-freely, first you need to setup and the procedures are discussed in this blog-post. So, simply read this and go through the same.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Setup Procedure
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Setup covers load the paper, install the ink cartridges, install software and driver, etc. and then you will be able to print, scan and fax the document. The below noted points tell you how to do that. You only need to follow the steps accordingly and make your printer in working mode very efficiently. Therefore, just have a glimpse:
Unbox HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer
- First, remove packing materials and tape both from outside and inside the printer
- Now, hold the printer and place it at surface area
- Then check for any packing materials if left in the input tray and cartridge areas
- The next step is to give power supply for such printer and for that you have to connect one end of the power cord and another end to the back side of your printer
- After properly connecting the power cord, turn ON the printer
- And then from the printer control panel, go to Settings to set date, time, and language of the printer.
Install Ink Cartridges in HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer
- After unboxing HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer, you need to install the ink cartridges
- It is suggested to handle the ink cartridges very carefully. If the ink cartridges are mishandled it may cause printer failure
Load The Paper Into The Input Tray
We are now going to give you information about loading papers into the input tray. After successfully installing the ink cartridges, follow the provided steps properly for loading the paper:
- The most preferable size of paper would be A4 size plain white sheet. So, use this paper size for printing
- For loading the papers, open the input tray and pull out the tray extender
- Before inserting the papers into the input tray you will have to adjust the paper width slider
- With the help of this slider you can load the paper in the input tray and slide until it reaches the bottom of the input tray. Once you have inserted the papers an automated printer alignment paper will be printed
Install The Printer Software For HP OfficeJet Pro 8025
With this step, you will come to the end of your hp printer set up. So, let’s start for installing the software for your printer:
- Before start using your printer, check if your printer has the latest updated printer software and driver
- You can visit the site 123.hp.com/setup for which you can download the hp officejet pro 8025 printer driver and software
- Type your printer model number in the search bar and click “GO”
- A list of available printer drivers and software will be displayed. So, choose your printer and download the driver for it
In case you are facing any issues while setup your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer, you can freely contact us via placing a call at our helpline number. We will support you.