HP OfficeJet Pro 9018 is the next generation an all-in-one printer having optimum compatibility with Windows and MAC OS. Built-in faxing along with an automatic document feeder, it works flawlessly to accomplish your printing needs. Users who are looking to make use of the same printer can connect it to computer wirelessly or with the aid of USB. With a simple set up of your OfficeJet, you can leverage all its features with the utmost ease.
Things To Keep In Mind While Connecting HP OfficeJet Pro 9018
- Make sure your HP printer is nearby your router.
- Meticulously check out the connection between printer and computer system.
- You must have an SSID network name.
- Also, check whether your internet connection is secure and stable too.
1.Complete Hardware Set-Up of HP OfficeJet Pro 9018
- First of all, you should begin by unpacking the printer and remove all the packaging materials.
- After that, you need to remove protective taps and sheets from inside of the printer.
- Make use of power code to connect your printer to the power supply.
- Once your device turns on, you should install the ink cartridge.
2.Safely Insert The Ink Cartridge:
- First of all, you need to open the front door of your printer and then unpack the cartridge properly.
- Snaps both the cartridges into their respective slots and once done, close the door.
- Now, you should touch the ‘Ok’ option available on the printer control panel.
- Then, take out the paper tray to load the paper stack.
- Next, slide the tray in and press ‘Ok’ from the control panel.
3.Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 9018 To Wireless Network:
- On your very first step, you should connect your printer to your network by making use of Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Open the ‘Dashboard’ by just Swiping down from the control of the same printer.
- Go to ‘Wireless’ option and then choose the ‘Setup’ option
- After completing the above step, you need to select the ‘Network Setup’ and again reach out to the ‘Wireless Settings’ option.
- Here, you will see a list of all the networks which you need to select the name of your network.
- You should choose the ‘Enter New Network Name’ option if your network name is available on the list.
- Once you enter your network, you need to enter the WPA or WEP key.
- Click on the ‘OK’ option to complete the process.
4.Download HP OfficeJet Printer Driver
- In order to download the latest drivers of OfficeJet Printer, go to hp.com/setup 9018.
- Here, you need to enter the model number of your printer and then click on the ‘Download’ option.
- After that, a ‘HP Easy Start’ file will appear that you need to double click on it.
- Complete the driver installation properly by following on-screen instructions.
- Select ‘HP Easy Scan’ and then opt for the ‘Continue’ option.
- Afterward, you need to click on the ‘Add Device’ to move to the next step.
- Implement on-screen instructions for the purpose of completing the setup.
It would not be wrong to state that the above-discussed steps will surely help to set up HP OfficeJet Pro 9018. Besides, the users might face some technical inconvenience during the installation. However, they don’t need to worry as the solution is available at their closest disposal. Apart from that, you can also fetch the correct supervision along with the right guidance from the experts at anytime.