What To Do When You Find HP Printer In Error State?
Here is the blog to discuss the problem that every printer user faces- a printer in error state. And Hp printer is not alone in the printers’ category. Hp printer also face printer in error state issues. Have you received numerous messages/notifications related to the Hp printer in error state issue? If yes, you have landed on the right page, then.
Here you will get all the answers related to the Hp printer problems. Though Hp is very popular in the IT market worldwide, because its computers, Hp laptops, printers, and more products, but by having issues in your HP printers such as offline issue, error state, connection problem or printing problem, it doesn’t indicate that Hp is no more giving quality products. Instead, these problems are very common and can happen because of many reasons.
Why My Hp Printer Is In Error State?
So before we proceed towards- How to get Hp printer out of error state, let us see the reasons for this issue.
- HP printer paper jam.
- Low ink or printing papers are not placed properly
- BIOS issue is one of the common factors that can cause a hp printer error state.
- Sometimes because of Malware and virus attack can also lead to this issue.
- Lack of high-speed internet and weak connectivity issue generally give rise to printer error state issues.
- When your printer drivers get corrupt.
- Maybe your USBs and other wires are not placed properly and stopping your printer’s work.
How Do I Get My HP Printer Out Of Error State?
When you try to get a printout from your Hp printer and that at that same time it stops suddenly. You will get a window popping up the message of error state and you don’t know what to do. This situation can make anyone irritated. But stay calm and disconnect the UBS cable and switch off your printer.
Now after waiting for few minutes switch it on and re-connect the USB. If your printer is not affected by any technical issue, then it will come out from the error state but if not then you have to perform more troubleshooting steps. Keep on reading!
- Run troubleshooter. Experts suggest to Run Troubleshooter in your computer first when having a hp printer error state issue.
- Check the WiFi connection. If you have a wireless printer then re-connect it with the wifi. Or if not then re-connect your LAN cable.
- Bring your printer online (if it is paused). Press Windows key + X, then go to Control Panel and click Devices & Printers.
- Click on Printer, see if the status of your HP printer offline then manually change it to Use Printer Online.
- Clear print spooler file. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers and delete all the data from inside the printer folder.
- Again open Spool folder and double click on Drivers and delete all the data from inside the folder.
- Restart your printer and check if your Hp printer is out of error state or not.
Update Or Reinstall Hp Printer Drivers:
If all the above steps fail to rectify this issue, then you must try to solve it by an updating or reinstalling the printer drivers.
Go to 123.hp.com/setup to get the Hp printer’s software and drivers easily.
After Windows update, this is the most common issue that printers face. But if there are issues, then there are solutions as well to solve it. You can get the help from our support number.