Fix HP print service plugin error- 123.hp.com/setup
How to fix when HP print service plugin not working?
Are you an HP printer user? Are you also amazed by its multipurpose printers that print bright colored pictures? If yes, then you must be aware of the HP Print service Plugin driver, a utility that allows you to print documents, pictures, etc., seamlessly without any interruptions. The HP print service plugin is available at 123.hp.com/setup and can be easily supported by all range of HP Printers including HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet, and HP Envy printer.
If your printer shows HP print service plugin not working error, then you can print only when these conditions are true-
- Both the devices that is the printer and the mobile/computer are connected to the same network
- You are broadcasting a wifi direct network.
- When the printer is connected using a USB cable to the mobile device
How does the HP print service plugin work?
HP print service plugin is an application to be installed on an android mobile device to enable printing from any device. When your mobile device and printer are connected to the same network, they can easily communicate with each other. For an HP print service plugin to work, select the image/ document you want to print and share it with the PSP when you are ready to print. Thereafter, click on the menu button (usually given at different locations acc. To the android version you are using). Here you will see the print options. You can choose acc to your requirement.
Hp print service plugin is compatible with android lollipop, version 5.0, and more along with the devices.
Fix Hp print service plugin not working issue to print without interruptions
Follow the steps given below, if you wish to use the HP print service plugin faultlessly without any interruptions.
- To begin the troubleshooting, Go to the “Settings” menu given on the device.
- In the next step, go to the apps menu and select the “Show system” option.
- Lastly, go to the android system web view and disable the option.
Once you have disabled the HP printer, try to ‘Force stop’ all the operations.
If you have disabled the HP printer then tap on the Force stop option. After some time, restart the device and try to print again using the hp print service plugin app.
Steps to Setup HP print service plugin
HP print service plugin is used to give print command from android smartphones and tabs. Follow the steps given below to use the plugin application like a pro and avoid all the errors during the printing process.
- Firstly, Go to the Google play store and search for the HP Print service plugin.
- Click on the install button and check if the application is compatible with your device or not.
- Once the application is installed successfully, check the network connection of your mobile device and the printer. Both devices must be connected to the same network.
- Turn off all the print plugins in your android devices, if installed earlier.
- Now that your device is ready to give the printing command to the printer, open the document/ picture/ emails/ webpages, you want to print.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ button and select the ‘Print’ option.
- Check the preview screen to make sure you have made the right settings.
- Tap on the arrow to see the printer list and select your HP model name.
- Tap on the “Print” icon.
Hopefully, your complaint if the HP print service plugin not working will be resolved by now. If you find the above stated steps a bit complex, then please visit 123.hp.com/setup to get more information or speak to the HP support team immediately to get an instant solution.
In the nutshell:
HP print service plugin error is very easy to resolve just like other HP printer issues. It is very common and you need not be a technical expert to resolve this issue. On facing such a problem, simply uninstall and reinstall the application and try to connect with your printer again. If the issue persists, visit 123.hp.com/setup to download the latest printer drivers and try using the desktop to print from the printer. You can also connect with the HP printer technical support team to get an instant solution to your problem. Hope this article will help you resolve the issue on your own.