No AirPrint Printers Found HP? Solve the Issue Quickly
The AirPrint technology in Apple devices allows you to print from them without the aid of drivers. It’s a great thing as you don’t need to download or install the printer drivers. However, many people report facing the No AirPrint printers found HP error message. So, they cannot print anything, which consequently hinders their workflow. When you face this problem, you need resolutions to cope with it. It is also essential to determine what’s causing it. Generally, such an error message arises when users update their iOS. In this article, you’ll find the exact instructions for troubleshooting this problem. Using these fixes, you can effectively print without any interruption.
Troubleshooting Techniques for No AirPrint Printers Found HP
When no HP AirPrint printers problem occurs, there are a set of fixes you can follow. It basically involves checking the network connection thoroughly. You must also ensure that AirPrint is enabled on the printing device. In the following sections, you’ll find all these resolutions in detail.
Check your network connection.
To discover your printer, AirPrint needs a hp wireless connection. So, you must ensure that your Apple device and the printer are linked to a single local Wi-Fi network. To check the network connection, you first need to check whether Wi-Fi is turned on. Then, start your printer again and check the network connection status. Depending on your connection status, you should try printing or not. If the problem still persists, you should link your printing device to the network.
1. Ensure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- If you are linked to another network, click your local Wi-Fi network’s name to join it.
- If you don’t know the information of network login, navigate to the page for Finding Your Wireless Password. You can click this link for it.
- If you are unable to link to the local network, ensure that network is properly functioning. Disconnecting and then connecting the router’s power cable can fix network error states.
- In case of a weak Wi-Fi signal, you should inch nearer to the router. Note that walls, electronics, and metal objects that emit radio signals can interrupt the Wi-Fi signals to printers and mobile devices.
- If a local network isn’t available, you can choose the option of ‘Wi-Fi Direct Printing.’
2. Start the printer again and inspect the network connection status.
- Users of those printers that have a touch screen control panel should touch the wireless icon. Alternatively, you can also launch the ‘Setup’ menu or ‘Network Settings’ to see the status of the network connection.
- Users of those HP printers that don’t have a touch screen control panel should press the ‘Information’ and ‘Wireless’ buttons at a single time. Alternatively, you can press the ‘Start Copy Black’ and the ‘Wireless’ buttons at a single time. You’ll see a wireless test report printing with the network connection status.
- Depending on your network connection status, implement either of the following measures:
1. If your printer is linked to the network, attempt printing.
2. If your printer is not linked to the network, proceed with the steps given in the subsequent section.
3. Link the printer to the network
- The next step to fix the HP no AirPrint printers found is to connect your printer to the network. Not every HP printer supports 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands. So, you must check that you’ve enabled the 2.4 GHz router band.
- If the router broadcasts different network names for every band, link the printer to the 2.4 GHz band network name. Given below are instructions for users who have printing devices with a touchscreen control panel and those that don’t have it.
1. Users with printers having a touchscreen control panel should open the setup. You can also open the wireless menu and choose ‘The Wireless Setup Wizard.’ Then adhere to the instructions to link the printer to the network.
2. Users with printers without a touchscreen control panel must press and hold the buttons of ‘Cancel’ and ‘Wireless’ simultaneously. Do it till you find the power light flashing. Then wait till the wireless light flashes.
Now try printing. Most likely, the issue will have been resolved.
Check that AirPrint is enabled on your printing device.
The printer has a unique website for configuration. Its called the ‘Embedded Web Server’ or EWS. You must open it to find out if the AirPrint is enabled. Follow these points to do so.
- First, go to the ‘Wireless’ menu in the HP printer. There locate the IP address of the printer.
- On the Apple device, launch the Safari browser.
- Input the IP address in the search field. Tap ‘Go’ to launch the EWS.
- Click ‘Network’ followed by ‘AirPrint.’ After that, tap ‘Status.’
- Hit ‘OK’ in the page message of ‘Redirecting to Secure.’
- In the window of ‘This Connection Is Not Private’ tap ‘Show Details.’
- After that, tap visit this website to find the settings of AirPrint status.
- Tap ‘Turn on AirPrint’ if you find the status as ‘Off.’
- Now try to print. You won’t find the No AirPrint printers found HP message after implementing these steps.
Employ another printing method.
Navigate to 123.hp.com for downloading and installing the HP Smart App. You can then adhere to the onscreen instructions to link and use the printer. If your printer connection fails on the local wireless network, you can follow the steps below to configure the Wi-Fi Direct printer configuration to the Apple device. Remember that the steps below will disconnect your Apple device temporarily from the internet. So, if you are printing a webpage or any other document, you should prior to going ahead.
- Tap the ‘Wi-Fi Direct/HP Wireless Direct’ icon on your printer.
- Tap ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Wi-Fi’ on your Apple device.
- Choose your printing device with ‘Direct’ in its name.
- If you are prompted to give a password, input 12345678.
- Try printing. Then, connect to your local Wi-Fi network again after you complete the print job.
The message ‘No AirPrint printers found HP’ can certainly feel frustrating. But now that you know the various fixes, it will be easier for you to tackle them. However, if you find yourself unable to follow the techniques, you can connect with expert printer technical support services. The professionals are there to help you deal with any kind of printer problem 24/7.